WELCOME MESSAGE FROM JHRS

• 19 Dec 2008 00:59
    Message # 76907
    Jun (Administrator)

Dear Fellow HR Professional and/or Business Executive,

Thanks for deciding to be a member of The Japan HR Society!

With your active participation and support, we can make this Society the most progressive association of Japan-focused HR and business professionals that could help advance the practice of the HR profession in Japan through information sharing, networking, and simply helping each other out.

However, in order to make our experience rewarding through this virtual community, I would like to request everyone to please observe the following rules on posting and basic "netiquette" guidelines.

Indeed, there is so much to be done but I am confident that with your membership with this Network, we are moving one step forward to advancing the HR profession in Japan to support your organization's business goals.

Happy posting, have a lively discussion, and see you on-line or off-line!

Sincerely,

Jun Kabigting

Founder and Chief Community Officer, The Japan HR Society

PS: If you haven't signed up yet to any of JHRS' advocacy programs, please do so by going to the "Advocacy" tab and help make a difference. However, if you have done so already, please accept our sincerest thanks and we are looking forward to your active participation on-line and off-line.

• 10 Jul 2009 10:27
    Reply # 193583 on 76907
    Ranjith Das

Thanks a lot for enrolling me into JHRS!

I would like to inquire if there is any institute in Tokyo that offers courses in  Japanese Labour Laws (English) preferrably evening classes so that I can attend.

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks,

Ranjith

• 10 Jul 2009 10:53
    Reply # 193589 on 193583
    Jun (Administrator)
    Hi Ranjith,

Thanks for joining JHRS and we hope that you will find your experience with us helpful in your HR career.

Re: your inquiry, we actually in the process of discussing with an educational institute in Tokyo to partner with JHRS forming the "JHRS Academy" which aims to offer HR-related courses (in English) and establishing a Japan-focused HR Certification system. The Memorandum of Agreement is currently being drafted now and should be finalized in a couple of weeks.

Once we finalized the partnership, JHRS Premium Members shall eligible for 10% discount in all the course fees and the waiver of the one-time regisration fee (Y10,500). Hence, I would highly suggest to upgrade your membership to a Premium one to maximize the benefits of your JHRS membership. Aside ffrom this discount, you will also be eligible in receiving other benefits like weekly book summaries, full access to the JHRS websites, etc. Pls click below link to learn more about the benefits of being a Premium member:

http://jhrs.org/about/join/benefits

Meanwhile, pls keep in touch and let me know if you have other questions.

Regards,

Jun

Ranjith Das wrote:

Thanks a lot for enrolling me into JHRS!

I would like to inquire if there is any institute in Tokyo that offers courses in  Japanese Labour Laws (English) preferrably evening classes so that I can attend.

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks,

Ranjith

• 22 Jan 2014 06:16
    Reply # 1480282 on 76907
    Deleted user
    I look forward to participating in JRHS and welcome the opportunity to do so. Domo Arigato