Kizuna, Nippon: A Year After 3/11...the Japanese Spirit of Bonding Lives On

<< First  < Prev   1   2   Next >  Last >> 
  • 13 Mar 2012 11:09
    Reply # 856769 on 855091
    JHRS (Administrator)
    Dear Nippon,

This is in remembrance of all the departed souls in last year's great tragedy. I too was part of that experience and i bow humbly to all who bore it with a brave mind.

Nippon, Your immense energy, strength of spirit, persistence and commitment has helped you to overcome your turmoils. It not only speaks of the iron spirit of a nation but shows to the world that 'life is a blessing' even in the midst of unimaginable hurdles. You and your people have shown the world how to do the real "gambatte"...

I am so proud to have enjoyed this wonderful country and its people for 7 years and even though i am far away from you now, i miss you very very much. I am always looking forward to joining you again and hope that shall be soon.

Till then Nippon will always have a special place in my heart....
    Take care Japan and always keep smiling....

Love,
    Soniya Billore
  • 13 Mar 2012 11:10
    Reply # 856771 on 855091
    JHRS (Administrator)
    "hi.every one hope every thing is ok "

-Ahmed Metwaly
  • 13 Mar 2012 11:13
    Reply # 856775 on 855091
    JHRS (Administrator)
    "I was back in Japan in late October last year and can only congratulate the Japanese for their resilience and community spirit, everyone in Tokyo was helping to reduce electricity consumption and getting about business, but it is a long road to full recovery and our support should remain , let's not forget the size of the tragedy.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you."

-Yan Duroselle
<< First  < Prev   1   2   Next >  Last >>